1. Easylet Letting Agents Ltd is a limited company whose registered address is 40 Oxfornd Road, West Sussex, BN11 1UT, and whose registered number is 6411933
2. Our Website: Easylet Letting Agents Ltd website at http://www.easyletsussex.co.uk. By accessing and using the Website you the user agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (the "Terms") which govern your access to and use of the Website.
3.Ownership and Use of Content All text/data/charts/tables/software/photographs/ illustrations/artwork/ names/ logos/ trade marks and other material on the Website (the "Content") and all rights belongs to Easylet Letting Agents Ltd. You may retrieve and display Content from the Website on a computer screen, print individual pages on paper (but not photocopy them) and store such pages in electronic form on disk (but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network) for your personal use. Content may not be copied, reproduced, republished, downloaded, posted, broadcast or transmitted in any other way. You agree not to adapt/alter or create a derivative work from any of the Content on the Website or to use it for any purpose other than for your personal and non-commercial use.
4. Unlawful Use You agree to use this Website only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the Website by any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, but is not limited to, conduct which is defamatory, or which may harass, cause distress or inconvenience to any person and the transmission of obscene or offensive content or the disruption of normal flow of dialogue within the Website.
5. Intellectual Property Rights All copyright, trade marks, database rights and other intellectual property rights that may exist in this Website and the Content shall remain at all times the property of Easylet Letting Agents Ltd. The trade marks, service marks and logos used and displayed on this Website are registered or unregistered trade marks of Easylet Letting Agents Ltd. Nothing on this Website should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any licence or right to use any Trade Mark without written permission. The name Easylet Letting Agents Ltd may not be used in any way, including in advertising or publicity pertaining to distribution of Content without the prior written permission.
6. Liability The Website and Content is provided "AS IS" and on an "AS AVAILABLE" basis and Easylet Letting Agents do not guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, performance or fitness for a particular purpose of the Website or any Content. All implied warranties, including but not limited to the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy are excluded from these Terms to the extent that they may be excluded as a matter of law. In no event will Easylet Letting Agents be liable for any loss including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss, or any damages arising from loss of use, data or profits, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of this Website.
Easylet Letting Agents Ltd have tried to ensure that all the Content provided on the Website is correct at the time of publication. The Content is provided on an information basis only and should not be relied upon. No responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of Easylet for any errors, omissions, or misleading Content on the Website or on any websites to which the Website connects. We do not warrant that the Website or Content will be uninterrupted or error free, that any defects will be corrected, or that this Website or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs.
8. Changes to the Terms Easylet Letting Agents Ltd: reserve the right, at its discretion, to make changes to any parts of the Website or these Terms. When these Terms are amended, we will publish details of the amendments on the Website. Your continued use of the Website is taken as your agreement to be bound by these Terms as amended.
9. Jurisdiction These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
10. Severability If these Terms or any part of them should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable under the laws of any state or country in which these Terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent that they are so illegal, invalid or unenforceable, they shall in that state or country be treated as severed and deleted from these Terms and the remaining Terms shall survive and remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable in that state or country.
11. Conflict If there is any conflict between these Terms and any other written agreement between you and Easylet Letting Agents Ltd then the latter shall prevail.
12. Events beyond our control Easylet Letting Agents: will not be responsible for any breach of these Terms caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
13. Links: Easylet Letting Agents are not responsible for the availability or content of any third party websites or material you access through this Website.
14. File Download Certain files of Content are available for download from the Website. These files of Content are subject to these Terms.
This is the privacy notice of Easylet Letting Agents Ltd. In this document, "we" or "us" refers to Easylet Letting Agents Ltd: company number 6411933 Registered office address: 40 Oxford Road, Worthing, West Sussex, BN11 1UT.
This is a notice to tell you our policy about all information that we record about you. It covers both information that could identify you and information that could not.
We understand that it is extremely important to protect your privacy and confidentiality. We understand that all users of our web site are quite rightly concerned to know that their data will not be used for any purpose unintended by them, and will not accidentally fall into the hands of a third party. Our policy is both specific and strict. It complies with UK law. If you think our policy falls short of your expectations or that we are failing to abide by our policy, do please tell us.
We regret that if there are one or more points below with which you are not happy, your only recourse is to leave our web site.
Except as set out below, we do not share, or sell, or disclose to a third party, any personally identifiable information collected at this site.
Here is a list of the information we collect from you, either through our web site or because you give it to us in some other way, and why it is necessary to collect it:
Basic identification and contact information, such as your name and contact details. This information is used: to provide you with the services which you request.
1. for verifying your identity for security purposes
2. for marketing our services and products
3. Information which does not identify any individual may be used in a general way by us or third parties, to provide class information, for example relating to demographics or usage of a particular page or service.
Market Place Information When we obtain information from you specifically to enable you to use or buy a service offered on our web site by some other person, we assume that in giving us your information, you are also giving us permission to pass it to the relevant person.
Your domain name and e-mail address are recognised by our servers and the pages that you visit are recorded. We shall not under any circumstances divulge your e-mail address to any person who is not an employee or contractor of ours and who does not need to know, either generally or specifically.
This information is used: to correspond with you or deal with you as you expect.
in a collective way not referable to any particular individual, for the purpose of quality control and improvement of our site
To send you news about the services to which you have signed up. To tell you about other of our services.
Note on padlock symbols and other trust marks. Many companies offer certification and an icon or other small graphic to prove to site visitors that the site is safe. Some certify to a high level of safety. We do not handle information about your credit card so do not subscribe to any such service. However, we suggest you assess this notice to judge that we do take your privacy seriously.
Business and personal information This includes all information given to us in the course of your business and ours, such as information you give us in your capacity as our client. We undertake to preserve the confidentiality of the information and of the terms of our relationship. It is not used for any other purpose. We expect you to reciprocate this policy.
We keep information which forms part of our business record for a minimum of six years. That is because we may need it in some way to support a claim or defence in court. That is also the period within which our tax collecting authorities may demand to know it.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer's hard drive through your web browser when you visit any web site. They are widely used to make web sites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the site.
Like all other users of cookies, we may request the return of information from your computer when your browser requests a web page from our server. Cookies enable our web server to identify you to us, and to track your actions and the pages you visit while you use our website. The cookies we use may last for a single visit to our site (they are deleted from your computer when you close your browser), or may remain on your computer until you delete them or until a defined period of time has passed.
To allow essential parts of our web site to operate for you. To operate our content management system.
To collect information about how visitors use our site. We use the information to improve your experience of our site and enable us to increase sales. This cookie collects information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the site, where visitors have come to the site from, and the pages they visited.
Complaint proceedure. When we receive a complaint, we record all the information you have given to us. We use that information to resolve your complaint. If your complaint reasonably requires us to contact some other person, we may decide to give to that other person some of the information contained in your complaint. We do this as infrequently as possible, but it is a matter for our sole discretion as to whether we do give information, and, if we do, what that information is. We may also compile statistics showing information obtained from this source to assess the level of service we provide, but not in a way that could identify you or any other person.
Information we obtain from third parties Although we do not disclose your personal information to any third party (except as set out in this notice), we do receive data which is indirectly made up from your personal information, from software services such as Google Analytics and others. No such information is identifiable to you.
Disclosure to Government and their agencies. We are subject to the law like everyone else. We may be required to give information to legal authorities if they so request or if they have the proper authorisation such as a search warrant or court order.
At any time you may review or update the personally identifiable information that we hold about you, by contacting us at the address below. To better safeguard your information, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections to your information.
Sale of your personal information Except as specified above, we do not rent or sell any of your information to any person outside our business.
Compliance with the law This confidentiality policy has been compiled so as to comply with the law of every jurisdiction in which we aim to do business. If you think it fails to satisfy the law of your country, we should like to hear from you, but ultimately it is your choice as to whether you wish to use our website.